Remember how earlier this week I told you about my client who straight up never put out her podcast?
Like, recorded the whole thing and then never hit publish?
Okay, I have something really secret and embarrassing to tell you…
I kind of do what my client does too 😬😬😬
I do put my podcast episodes out…
…but I l NEVER listen to them.
Like, shit has to be hitting the fan & seriously going wrong for me to listen to a podcast episode that I record.
And if I do it, you can bet I’m not making it through the whole thing.
The reason I struggle with it is similar to my clients’:
I’m worried I’ll sound bad, rambly, or what I say isn’t helpful at all.
The struggle is real.
So, considering my track record…let me tell you what I definitely had NO intention of relistening to:
This interview I did with a former client of mine, Dalia Kinsey for the Body Liberation for All podcast.
I was SURE this episode was straight garbage, because we recorded it after my normal working hours, and when we recorded it, I felt like an entire mess.
I made a ton of mistakes, I didn’t feel clear, it just wasn’t cute, okay?
But then I started looking at the transcript and like….
…this shit is like a divine transmission that I really, really needed to hear.
I have a feeling you might, too.
In this episode with Dalia, we talked about LITERALLY everything.
We talked about:
- why I delete white instagram followers from my business accounts (lol, I truly do this!)
- why focusing your business on BIPOC folks can actually be MORE profitable
- my VERY recent journey of feeling like I belong with other BIPOC folks
- the biggest issue I experienced running a decolonial group coaching program for BIPOC folks
- how to build a community that TRULY feels safe for BIPOC
- leading and having all your needs met
And literally, so so so much more.
Check out the episode here – you can listen, or read the incredible transcript Dalia has lovingly created for us.
I promise you, lots of gems await.
P.S. – if you listen, don’t be a stranger! Let me know what resonated with you!