The hardest part about being visible in your business isn’t the actual creation of content.
The hardest parts are:
- believing that you have something to say.
- saying the thing that you want, even when you’re pretty sure someone’s going to disagree.
- knowing that you can still be right, even if someone else says you and your message are wrong.
- reminding yourself that its ok if people don’t like your message (and that it’s actually great because when you’re repelling someone, you’re also attracting someone else.)
- challenging the unhelpful thoughts that tell you that you’re unoriginal, boring, or not experienced enough to say what you want to say.
- removing the drama that you create around showing up for your audience every single day.
- telling yourself that you’re not a failure because no-one engaged with your post.
- showing up consistently even though it seems like no one is listening.
- navigating the vulnerability hangover that occurs when you post something…and now you’re just waiting for how people will respond.
If you’re going to be successful in your business, you have to be visible. (Because if your ideal client doesn’t know you exist, they can’t buy from you.)
To be visible, you have to quiet all of your unhelpful thoughts, because they’re stopping you from showing up.
We need you to show up, precious, because you have a message that is huge and important and necessary in this world (if it wasn’t, you wouldn’t have it!)
If you’re struggling with visibility in your coaching practice (or if you just want to amplify it in 2020!) – I’m teaching a live training on getting past your visibility blocks at the Bold Leap Summit tomorrow @ 3pm pacific.
Join me – I’ll be talking about the most common visibility blocks people have, the simple strategies that make producing content easier AND my proven techniques for getting past ANY negative-self talk in your business.
I’d love to see you then.
P.S. if you’re not showing up as much as you feel like you want to for your business, no matter what you’re telling yourself, you have a visibility block and you need my training!